Servicing for your BMW
At Strictly BMW we follow BMW's recommendations for maintenance with the exception for oil changes. Vehicles from 1999 and newer require synthetic oil and we recommend oil and filter change every 5,000 miles or 6 months whichever comes first. Pre-1999 vehicles run conventional oil which require oil and filter change every 3,000 miles or 6 months whichever comes first.
In addition to normal servicing and maintenance we are fully capable in diagnosing problems on your BMW. Whether you have a check engine light warning or rattle in the suspension we are ready for you. Please be sure to call or email ahead of time so we can setup the appropriate time on our schedule.
- Some of our services include;
- Condition Based Service (CBS) - for newer models
- Inspection I and II Service - for older generation models
- Direct Injection carbon buildup removal service
- Dinan Certified Dealer for performance additions
- 4-way Digital Alignments to BMW or custom specifications
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspections
- Automatic transmission service
We offer a morning shuttle drop off only service in the local Bellevue and Redmond area. The shuttle leaves at 7:45am, 8:45am, and 9:45am. Please let us know prior to your appointment so we can schedule accordingly.